A: an uplifting song: gonna be ok - the band perry
B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep: basically whatever i’m into at the time haha. right now it’s the mayday parade album (hey remember when someone recommended them to me thanks you’re awesome)
E: a song by a band I’ve seen live: NONE :(
G: a song to party your butts off to: where did the party go - fall out boy idk if that’s a party song but it makes me wanna dance
H: a song that reminds me of my childhood: complicated - avril lavigne i used to play this all the time lol
I: a song that gives me butterflies: kiss me - ed sheeran
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
THIS IS COOL!!
i wanna answer more of these….
"It’s fucking gigantic, Carlos. That’s how big the little house by the bridge is."
Happy 34th Birthday Matthew Gray Gubler! (March 9th, 1980)
For our beloved Matthew, on his 34th birthday!
HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER [9TH MARCH 1980]
Birthdays: March 9, 1980
Happy 34th, Matthew Gray Gubler!
Five times Rae walked away from Finn (and the one time he walked away from her.)